See the front desk to book any of these activities, and many more!
Swamp Tour: See the Honey Island Swamp from an eco-friendly, flat-bottomed boat designed to navigate the natural slews of the bayou. Led by local boat captains.
Visit cajunencounters.com for more information
Plantation Tour: Visit any two of the top three plantations: Laura, Oak Alley, and Whitney.
• Laura: A unique Creole plantation operated by women of color
• Oak Alley: Picturesque tunnel of live Oak trees
• Whitney: Paying homage to slaves across the American South
City Bus Tour: Everything New Orleans has to offer, in one single tour. Explore the city in the comfort of a climate-controlled bus with an expert, licensed guide.
Walking Tours: Explore New Orleans by foot with an expert guide.
• French Quarter with Cemetery Tour: Unique architecture of the French Quarter, the origins of the Crescent City, and the famous St. Louis Cemetery #1.
• Garden District Tour: Stroll through the heart of the beautiful Garden District and historic Lafayette Cemetery #1.
• Ghost Tour: Learn the origins of the most chilling events, legends, and crimes dating back to the city’s founding.
Visit nolwt.com for more information
Riverboat Cruises: Enjoy beautiful views of the Crescent City skyline on board a classic steamboat!
Take the guess work out of your airport transportation, or arrange a special night on the town with Audubon Limousine's professional chauffeur services. Whether you need a sedan, SUV, limousine or minibus, Audubon Limousine is the trusted transportation provider for La Galerie. Visit www.audubonlimousine.com or call (504) 210-8340 to make your reservation. We look forward to serving you!
Visit audubonlimousine.com for more information
World War II Museum: The #1 attraction in New Orleans! A world-renowned history museum, perfect for all ages.
Cooking Classes: Cook classic Louisiana dishes and learn all about the food-centric culture of New Orleans.
Audubon Zoo and Aquarium: Get up close and personal to a range of exotic animals and catch a glimpse of their natural habitat. Plenty of hands-on educational exhibits for the kids, too!