See the front desk to book any of these activities, and many more!
Swamp Tour: See the Honey Island Swamp from an eco-friendly, flat-bottomed boat designed to navigate the natural slews of the bayou. Led by local boat captains.
Visit cajunencounters.com for more information
• Laura: A unique Creole plantation operated by women of color
• Oak Alley: Picturesque tunnel of live Oak trees
• Whitney: Paying homage to slaves across the American South
Walking Tours: Explore New Orleans by foot with an expert guide.
• French Quarter with Cemetery Tour: Unique architecture of the French Quarter, the origins of the Crescent City, and the famous St. Louis Cemetery #1.
• Garden District Tour: Stroll through the heart of the beautiful Garden District and historic Lafayette Cemetery #1.
• Ghost Tour: Learn the origins of the most chilling events, legends, and crimes dating back to the city’s founding.
Visit nolwt.com for more information
Take the guess work out of your airport transportation, or arrange a special night on the town with Audubon Limousine's professional chauffeur services. Whether you need a sedan, SUV, limousine or minibus, Audubon Limousine is the trusted transportation provider for La Galerie. Visit www.audubonlimousine.com or call (504) 210-8340 to make your reservation. We look forward to serving you!
Visit audubonlimousine.com for more information
World War II Museum: The #1 attraction in New Orleans! A world-renowned history museum, perfect for all ages.
Cooking Classes: Cook classic Louisiana dishes and learn all about the food-centric culture of New Orleans.
Audubon Zoo and Aquarium: Get up close and personal to a range of exotic animals and catch a glimpse of their natural habitat. Plenty of hands-on educational exhibits for the kids, too!